Professional Fiduciary Association of California Code of Conduct
Members of the Professional Fiduciary Association of California should:
- Abide by the Professional Fiduciaries Act (California Business and Professions Code Sections 6500-6592) and the Act’s implementing regulations (California Code of Regulations Sections 4400-4622), including the Professional Fiduciaries Bureau Code of Conduct.
- Recognize that the client is the prime responsibility and strive to provide services which reflect respect for each client.
- Not engage in any form of discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, religion, national origin or any other condition or status.
- Manifest personal integrity, assume responsibility and accountability for individual judgments and maintain an attitude of fairness, honesty, respect, courtesy and good faith in all professional relationships.
- Cooperate with colleagues to promote common professional interests and concerns and facilitate ethical and competent professional performance.
- Seek and maintain competence in professional skills and seek to contribute to the ongoing development of the profession’s body of knowledge.